"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...? Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!.. Click here-1 and here-2"

Sony DSC-T300

Friday, January 16, 2009 10:10 PM

You can’t advice but be afflicted by Sony’s T-Series. It’s consistently arranged the best recent camera tech and abundant angel affection into the sexiest, pocket-friendly bodies for about bisected a decade. The DSC-T200, with its avant-garde touchscreen, class-leading 5x optical zoom and accomplished pictures, has been a close favourite with Stuff.

So we’re chuffed that its successor, the T300, retains the aforementioned reassuringly beefy aluminium carapace of its predecessors, right? Well, yes and no – it’s still a adorable acquaintance to bulky that lens awning down, but the architecture hasn’t absolutely afflicted at all. A accessory re-design wouldn’t go amiss.

T-t-t-touch me

The best recent T-Series figure additionally has the T200’s 3.5in touchscreen, which makes accessing functions easy, already you apperceive absolutely area aggregate is. It’s additionally adored with one of the coolest appearance on any camera – you can blow the awning to set area in the anatomy you appetite to focus, so if your accountable is massively off-centre and you don’t assurance the autofocus to apprehend your mind, aloof crowd the accountable on the screen.

What’s additionally absorbing is how Sony has awash that 5x optical zoom angular into the almost bunched body. Many premium-priced compacts are now boasting focal ranges starting at an agnate 28mm (or more) wide-angle, but the T300’s widest, 33mm, will be abundant for most.

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Shoutmix

ShoutMix chat widget

Partners

Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org Stumble It! TopOfBlogs